Have you ever thought of other uses for that big size footwear you have to buy? I mean really thought about it? There is so much more that you can do with big size footwear that you just can’t do with standard size. Some of these ideas are below; you can buy me a beer later.
- 1 - Use your big sized footwear as a centre piece: Imagine it, you’re on come dine with me & in the middle of your table is a large pair of trainers. It would start great conversation! Just make sure you use some fragrant flowers as well.
- 2 - A life raft for a baby: Your big size footwear could make you a hero! Your boat sinks in the middle of the ocean, what is going to happen to the baby? Bam! Big size footwear comes off, baby is plopped in, problem solved
- 3 - Big Size Footwear stopping crime: Does anyone remember that scene in Crocodile Dundee where he throws that can at the mugger? Imagine doing that with your big sized footwear! A size 15 shoe could probably take out 2 baddies at a time and you always have your big size footwear with you!
- 4 - Big Size footwear hiding place: You already wear a 14, who’s going to notice if you buy a 15 and stick your cash in the front? What mugger is going to look there?
- 5 - Big size footwear have big size laces: It’s like carrying an emergency rope with you! Especially if you wear skate shoes with nice thick laces. So broken a dog lead? Use big size footwear’s big size laces! Need to tie up a parcel? Use big size footwear’s big size laces!