- Steptronic Competition | Win with Walktall
Launched in 2009 and now one of the fastest growing International footwear brands, Steptronic can be purchased in 30 countries and over 3,000 High Street and online outlets.
The Steptronic mission is to offer the best quality, most comfortable men's footwear by using high quality materials and up-to-date styling.
Steptronic offers luxury comfort and style without compromise - full genuine super-soft sheepskin linings, cushioned foot beds and very flexible 100% genuine rubber soles. Once you put on a pair of Steptronic you’ll never want to take them off.
The Steptronic innovative technology, applied to each and every pair of shoes they make, is borne out of a combined experience of more than 100 years in the shoe industry.
For a limited time one customer has the chance to win a brand new pair of Steptronic Andrea (ST-15A). All you need to do is answer the question below to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize. Terms apply*
Submit your entry...
*Terms and Conditions
- Answer the question above to be entered into a prize draw to win a pair of Steptronic Andrea in Black (ST-15A) off of the Walktall website.
- One prize available.
- Customer will be selected at random from the winning entries.
- Prize is subject to stock availability, in-stock items only.
- Steptronic are available in sizes 12-15.
- Entries can be made until Sunday 9th October 2016.
- All entries must be submitted via the online form at Walktall.co.uk (https://www.walktall.co.uk/steptronic-competition-october-2016).
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 9th October 2016.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The judge's decision is final.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Walktall social media pages and also the Walktall.co.uk website.
- All competition entries will be added to our email mailing list.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Only one entry per customer.
- Prize can only be sent to a UK address.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.