- Brand of the Month - Timberland
BRAND OF THE MONTH – TIMBERLAND
Timberland was founded in America in 1928 by Nathan Swartz, with their cooperate headquarters based in New Hampshire. The brand is a manufacturer and retailer of outdoor wear, with a focus on footwear. In 2011 international company; VF Corporation bought the Timberland brand. It is one of 30 brands they run, and is part of their Outdoor category.
Timberlands unique culture and product designs are inspired by New England heritage, craftsmanship and authentic style.
Timberland footwear is marketed towards people intending outdoor use.
To celebrate Timberland as our brand of the month, we have a great prize up for grabs: one winner will receive a free Dark Brown Timberland Duffel Bag worth £225.00! To enter, simply correctly answer the question below – good luck! Terms and conditions apply*.
*Competition Terms and Conditions
- Answer our competition question above to be entered into a prize draw to win a Timberland Duffel Bag in Dark Brown (pictured).
- One prize available.
- The winner will be selected at random from the correct entries.
- Competition winner will be contacted by email.
- All entries must be submitted via the online form above.
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday 30th November 2018.
- The judge's decision is final.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize can only be sent to a UK address.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.