- Brand of the Month - Hi-Tec
BRAND OF THE MONTH – Hi-Tec
Frank Van Wezel founded Hi-Tec Sports in 1974. Originally from Vlissingen in the Netherlands, Frank transferred to Shoeburyness, Essex in the UK, where his love of sports (namely squash and tennis) lead him to manufacturing sports shoes. He was essential in the introduction of the first specialist squash footwear, which eventually led to the creation of Hi-Tec Sports PLC.
Over forty years on, Hi-Tec now has worldwide recognition as being one of the top brands in sports and outdoor footwear. They ship to around 100 countries and companies based in the UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, Spain, France, Germany and the Benelux.
Now a wholly family-owned company, Hi-Tec employ almost 400 employees and generate global sales of more than $250 million – and the best is yet to come!
To celebrate Hi-Tec as our brand of the month, we have a great prize up for grabs: one winner will receive a free pair of Hi-Tec shoes of their choice! To enter, simply correctly answer the question below - good luck! Terms and conditions apply*.
*Competition Terms and Conditions
- Answer our competition question above to be entered into a prize draw to win a pair of Hi-Tec shoes of your choosing from Walktall.co.uk.
- One prize available.
- The winner will be selected at random from the correct entries.
- Competition winner will be contacted by email.
- Hi-Tec shoes are available in sizes 12-16.
- All entries must be submitted via the online form above.
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 30th September 2018.
- The judge's decision is final.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize can only be sent to a UK address.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.