- Brand of the Month - ECCO
BRAND OF THE MONTH – ECCO
ECCO is a Danish footwear company founded in 1963 by Karl Toosbuy, in Bedebro, Denmark. The company started with just footwear production, but has now expanded into leather production as well as accessories and small leather goods. ECCO opened its first store in Denmark in 1982 and they currently sell in 88 countries around the world!
From drawing the first sketches to presenting their finished shoes in ECCO stores around the world, they apply the utmost attention to detail and quality. Unique to the footwear industry, they make leather at their own tanneries and produce shoes at their own factories. Their global family of employees, represents over 50 nationalities, is the life force behind their products. Design, development, production, and retail – they take responsibility all the way.
To celebrate ECCO as our Brand of the Month, we have a great prize up for grabs: one winner will receive an exclusive ECCO Ely Messenger Bag in Slate Grey (pictured below) worth £279.99! To enter, simply correctly answer the question below - good luck! Terms and conditions apply*
*Competition Terms and Conditions
- Answer our competition question above to be entered into a prize draw to win an ECCO Ely Messenger Bag in Slate Grey (pictured).
- One prize available.
- The winner will be selected at random from the correct entries.
- Competition winner will be contacted by email.
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on Tuesday 31st July 2018.
- The judge's decision is final.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize can only be sent to a UK address.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.