- Brand of the Month - Converse
BRAND OF THE MONTH – Converse
Converse was founded in 1908 as a rubber shoe company specialising in galoshes (rubber-based shoes). The company was called Converse Rubber Shoe Company, its creator was Marquis Mills. In 1920, their canvas Converse basketball shoes were re-branded as the All-Star. This name stuck and was quickly followed by the endorsement of a basketball player by the name of Charles “Chuck” Taylor (recognise the name?).
Over a century has now passed, and Converse has developed to create multiple styles of footwear which are no longer made exclusively to sink jump shots on the basketball court. They are now a well-known, global, lifestyle brand, created for every style, every day. We all know that a pair of Converse can be worn with any outfit, whether smart or casual.
We don’t know where they’ll go, but we know we will take Converse to the future with us.
To celebrate Converse as our brand of the month, we have a great prize up for grabs: one winner will recieve a free pair of Converse shoes of their choice! To enter, simply correctly answer the question below - good luck! Terms and conditions apply*.
*Competition Terms and Conditions
- Answer our competition question above to be entered into a prize draw to win a pair of Converse shoes of your choosing from Walktall.co.uk.
- One prize available.
- The winner will be selected at random from the correct entries.
- Competition winner will be contacted by email.
- Converse shoes are available in sizes 12-18.
- All entries must be submitted via the online form above.
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 30th August 2018.
- The judge's decision is final.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize can only be sent to a UK address.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.