- Brand of the Month - Columbia
BRAND OF THE MONTH – COLUMBIA
Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear so that Pacific North-westerners can enjoy the outdoors for more than 70 years. At the helm for over 40 years has been their Chairman, Gert Boyle. Her tough mother persona has grown Columbia into the global sportswear company that it is today—still based in Portland, still making no-nonsense apparel and footwear to keep you warm, dry, cool and protected no matter what. Their unique Pacific Northwest heritage and Boyle family irreverence is what sets them apart from the competition.
Chairman Gert Boyle's parents — German nationals who fled Nazi Germany in 1938 — purchased a small hat company upon their arrival in Portland and named it Columbia Hat Company, after the river that inspired their new home. This humble beginning was of huge significance to the family, marking new found freedom and a fresh start.
Columbia is made up of real people who are as passionate about the outdoors as you are.
To celebrate Columbia as our Brand of the Month, we have five great prizes up for grabs: five winners will each receive a Columbia 25L Day Backpack (RRP £30)! To enter, simply correctly answer the question below - good luck! Terms and conditions apply*
- Answer our competition question to be entered into a prize draw to win one of five Columbia backpacks (pictured).
- Five prizes available.
- The winners will be selected at random from the correct entries.
- Competition winners will be contacted by email.
- All entries must be submitted via the online form above.
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 31st May 2018.
- The judge's decision is final.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Only one entry per customer.
- Prizes can only be sent to a UK address.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.