You're currently on:
Product Code: AS-44E
A dependable shoe with excellent cushioning, perfect for longer runs. The latest model in the best-selling GT-2000 series, the GT-2170 delivers consistent comfort and fit for over-pronators. This edition, the lightest ever, features a full-length Guidance Line, a groove along the outsole that encourages a more efficient gait. The Solyte lasting has been improved in a dual-density design to enhance the forefoot road feel. Also new is the Discrete Eye-Stay on the upper, which creates a great customised fit. The GT-2170 is a dependable shoe with excellent cushioning, perfect for longer runs.
- ComforDry sockliner Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
- 3M Reflectivity Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light. 3m Scotchlite is a registered trademark of the 3M Company.
- I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System) The Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) is an ASICS design philosophy. It aims to make shoe components from rear to midfoot and forefoot to work together effectively to allow the body to perform in a natural manner. ASICS designers strive to compliment, not correct, how the legs and feet move.
- DuoMax Support System Dual density midsole material positioned sport specifically which enhances support and stability by helping to correct the degree and velocity of pronation.
- Solyte Midsole Material Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability.
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber) Tough material placed in critical areas of heavy contact on the shoe for exceptional durability.
- Guidance Line Guidance Line places a visible groove in the mid and outsole that follows the foot's center of pressure from heel to toe. The result is a more adaptive running platform, creating a smoother transition from heel strike to toe-off with each stride. The Guidance Line thus helps runners to maintain a natural, efficient gait, especially over long distances.
- DuraSponge DuraSponge is a blown AHAR compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot. ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber (AHAR) is a tough compound used at the heavy contact area of the outsole.
- Colour: White Lightening Flame
|Asics Size Conversion Chart|
Standard Delivery (via Royal Mail) - £4.75 per order
We aim to despatch within 24 hours, occasionally it can take up to 48 hours. Delivery usually takes 1 to 4 working days. This is not a trackable service.
Express Delivery (via Parcelforce) - £6.50 per order
This is a trackable service and is available up until 2pm Monday to Friday for despatch the same day. Delivery will be the next working day. Orders placed after 2pm are despatched the next day.
Please note restrictions apply to some remote areas – click here for details.
International delivery available (excluding the US and Canada) – click here for details.
We do not despatch or deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or bank holidays.
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you can return it to us unworn within 60 days for a full refund or exchange. We do ask that you pay the postage on the goods you return but if you ask for an exchange we will pay the postage for any goods we send back out to you.
Click here for full details on how to return goods.